Pngtree attaches great importance to protecting users' information security and privacy. It protects your personal data for the purpose of Pngtree's pursuit of legitimate interests and your effective use of the Pngtree website. Pngtree has established the following privacy policies in accordance with current regulations and strictly adheres to protect users' data information and privacy.
Definition of Data
The information does not include:
1. racial or ethnic origin;
2. political views;
3. religious/philosophical beliefs;
4. union membership;
5. data relating to health, sexual life or sexual orientation;
6. genetic data
7. Processed to identify biometric data for a specific individual.
In order to take the necessary duty of care, pngtree may verify that you have admitted pngtree to collect content related to your personal photo, but the collection process will be subject to your express consent.
Legal Basis for Data Collection
(1) Your consent: You are authorized to collect and process your data. If you are a child under the age of 16, your consent should be sent by your legal representative or confirmed by the legal representative. Otherwise please stop using this website;
(2) In order to perform the contract with you, when data processing is required;
(3) Data processing is necessary to protect the data subject or other natural persons' important interests;
(4) Data processing will promote the legitimate interests of Pngtree;
(5) When the payment platform and the bank participate in the transaction, they must share the user data with the third-party payment institution in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and ensure the smooth operation of the transaction;
(6) Data processing is a legal obligation that Pngtree must fulfill.
Activity Record of Data Collection
1. Data Management and Control
Shanghai Huaitu Network Technology Co., Ltd. is the data controller and is responsible for collecting and processing on the pngtree website.
Company Address: Shanghai Pudong District Bibo Road No. 690, Building 1, Room 102
Contact Number: 0086021-61109163
We have assigned a data protection contact to Pngtree to review issues related to this privacy statement. If you have any questions or requests regarding this privacy statement, related issues regarding your data acquisition and processing, please contact the reservation information below.
Data Protection Contact:
Contact Number: 0086021-61109163
2. Our Purpose and Legal Basis of Data we Collect
How do we collect?
(1) Browse and use this website:
Usually, when users browse our website anonymously, Pngtree does not require users to disclose any personal data.
But when users access and use our website, user behavior will trigger some tools/techniques to automatically store and collect information. This information is related to the technical information of the browsing activity and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies and similar technologies. Here are our instructions and rules for cookies and similar technologies:
Cookies are important to improve a user's web experience. Pngtree is generally used for the following purposes:
● Verify identity
Cookies notify us when you access our services so that we can verify your identity to ensure your account is secure.
For example, Cookie technology notifies us when you visit Pngtree to identify if you are safely logged in and show you information about you.
Cookies help us to serve you according to the service style and appearance you wish.
For example, cookie technology can record whether you have read some suggestive presentations to prevent duplicate prompts from causing you harassment; some of your preferred settings (such as font size), we will also be stored in cookies, in your It will automatically adjust to the value you set last time when you visit.
Cookies help us protect the security of our data and services, and detect cheating, hacking, and fraud (if any) for our products and services.
● Features and services
Cookies help us provide better products and services to our users.
For example, cookies can help you fill in the name of the account you last logged in when you log in, through the stored information, to improve your operational efficiency.
Cookies can avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, and save resources and energy.
● Analysis and Research
We use these cookies to understand and improve our products and services, and to provide reference data for the development of new products or features.
● Ad optimization (if any)
Cookies increase the appeal of your ads to users and increase the value of your advertising services to advertisers and publishers.
How to manage cookies:
Most browsers provide users with the ability to manage cookies. When the user is making a cookie setting in the browser, he can allow the website he trusts to enable the cookie function and prohibit other websites from using the cookie function.
For example, you can manage cookies in your Google Chrome settings. At the same time, you can also turn on the "Disable Tracking (DNT)" feature. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly.
(2) User registration, subscription to advanced services:
● User registration
When users register on our website, Pngtree stores data to develop websites, provide services (free or advanced) and provide certain features and options related to the service itself. We also use this data to send information, offers, promotions and news about services provided by Pngtree, sponsors or third parties, which provide services in the creative sector through newsletters or any other means of communication, including email. Product and phone number). Users can choose not to receive this information at any time via a user account or by sending an email to [email@example.com].
● Purchase membership service
Additional data such as name and payment and billing data (financial data) will be required so that we can process and execute the services requested by the user.
The payment and billing data depend on the payment method selected by the user and will be sent directly to the corresponding external payment service provider responsible for processing the payment.
(3) Request information about products, services or publications, and requests for website support services:
Any information received by Pngtree will be stored in the Pngtree file and will only be used to respond to queries, suggestions or complaints sent by users of the website. This information includes data collected from contact forms, satisfaction surveys, and other information received through these two email addresses.
(4) Information provided through work and collaboration:
Any information provided to Pngtree by the "Work" and "Creation commission contract" forms available on the website will be stored in a file belonging to Pngtree and used solely to manage the internal recruitment process. In addition, if individuals enter our internal recruitment process to further accept their application, we will request and collect all necessary information required by the Labor and Tax Law of the People's Republic of China.
(5) Information provided when using the Google extension - Google Docs
(6) Third-party website links
(7) Social media widgets
4. Data protection
Pngtree will do its utmost to protect personal information obtained from users. To prevent users from being copied, modified, transmitted, lost or damaged under accidental or unauthorized access, pngtree will continue to take the following steps to protect your personal information:
1. Encrypt the user's personal information in an appropriate manner;
2. Use a password to protect the user's personal information in the appropriate location;
3. Restrict access to personal information of users;
4. Other reasonable measures.
Although reasonable and effective measures are taken in all cases and the relevant standards required by law and statutes must be observed, there is no guarantee that the security of your personal information will be fully protected. Therefore, users should take active measures to ensure the security of their personal information, such as periodically changing their account passwords, and not revealing personal information to others, such as their account passwords.
You know that the personal information protection provided by Pngtree is only available on the Pngtree platform. Once you leave Pngtree, the browser, or use other platforms, services or content resources, Pngtree has no ability and obligation to protect any personal information submitted on your Pngtree platform, whether you are logged in or browsing the above platforms based on Pngtree links or guides.
5. The use of data
Pngtree may handle this information as follows:
(1) Verify and provide access to the Pngtree website.
(2) Customize your experience, including customizing our services, search results, and products for you.
(3) Handling your financial transactions.
(4) Send you an order/renewal confirmation.
(5) Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
(6) Manage your account.
(7) Send the requested product or service information to you.
(8) Notify you of special offers and services from Pngtree and selected third parties.
(9) Manage the promotions and sweepstakes you participate in and inform you of the results.
(10) Investigate, prevent or take appropriate action against illegal activities and/or activities that violate the Terms of Service.
(11) Meet research and product/service development needs and improve our websites, services, and products.
(12) Register your rights (if any) with the Technical Support Department or other benefits available to registered users.
We store information collected through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We associate your personally identifiable information and/or member usage history with the information in the abstract to provide tailored promotional and marketing products and services, improve website content and/or determine your preferences.
In certain circumstances, Pngtree may be required to comply with legal obligations to disclose personal data in accordance with legal requests from public authorities. We may also investigate fraud cases when required by law (such as delivery of Pngtree's summons, warranties, court orders, or proceedings) and we believe it is necessary to disclose to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect the safety of you or others, and investigate fraud. And disclose your information in response to government requests. In order to fulfill our legal obligations, we may also disclose your information if we determine that such disclosure is for national security, law enforcement or other publicly important matters.
6. Your rights
Pngtree ensures that users can exercise the rights set forth in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which became applicable on May 25, 2018.
Users can exercise the following rights by sending an email.
Please note that Pngtree may require users to verify their identity before exercising their rights.
The user has the following rights:
1. Access rights: The user has the right to obtain confirmation from Pngtree about whether or not the personal data related to it is being processed;
2. Right of Correction: The user has the right to ask us to correct personal data if it is inaccurate or incorrect. When requesting correction, the user must indicate the data to be corrected and provide the correct information. In addition, requests must be sent with supplemental documents as necessary to supplement incomplete or inaccurate data.
3. Erase rights: Users have the right to request the deletion of personal data about their personal accounts. When requesting to terminate an account and thus delete all personal information, the user must be aware of the following:
(1) Personal information may be retained and used as necessary to perform its legal obligations under financial obligations and associated with judicial information and auditing;
(2) If the user sends an erase request, the personal data will be deleted from Pngtree's secure backup system when the next backup is completed.
(3) Pngtree will not actively delete your personal data. As long as your account is valid, we will keep your information, verify or enforce the license to use the content if necessary, and retain the services you need to fulfill or fulfill our legal obligations. Information.
4. Right of revocation: In the case that the user authorizes the processing of its data, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Revocation consent can be obtained by e-mail, and the user is asked to specify the consent that he wishes to revoke.
Please note that revoking consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent prior to revocation.
7. Modify the privacy protection policy
This posting is considered to be notified by Pngtree to modify the content. Pngtree can also prompt the user to modify the content in other appropriate ways.
If you continue to use Pngtree's services, you will be deemed to have received Pngtree's changes to the terms of this Agreement.
8. Submit complaints and data protection contacts
Our contact information: Data Protection Officer
The contact information of Email: firstname.lastname@example.org