These Terms of Service ("Terms") are used to adjust the legal relationship between Shanghai Huaitu Network Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "this Website" or "Pngtree") and you (User). The Terms of Service govern the access, browsing and use of the Site by users ("user" or "users", as applicable); downloading and using the content owned by Pngtree; and the services provided through the Site ("Services" or "Services", such as Be applicable).
Access to and use of this website means that the user has read and accepted these terms and conditions without exception. Users may not use this website if they do not accept the Terms or have any objection to any part of these Terms.
Pngtree may amend the Terms at any time, so we encourage users to review these terms on a regular basis. The dates at the beginning of these Terms are the latest updates to these Terms and Conditions, which will apply from the date of publication.
1. Purpose of Website
Through the Website, the User can search visual content, like vectors and illustrations, images, PNG and Photoshop files in any format (“Content”), as well as specific information related to such content.
2. Authorized Use of Website
4. Website Content
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, any applicable license agreement with Pngtree, and the law, you may access and use the Site. Pngtree remains the sole owner of all right, title, and interest in the Site and reserves all rights not expressly granted under these Terms of Service. Pngtree may modify, replace, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, in Pngtree’s sole discretion. Pngtree provides the Site on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Unless you enter into a license agreement with Pngtree you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Pngtree Content.
You may not remove any copyright notices contained in the Pngtree Content.
4.1 Pngtree own content
Pngtree original material (labeled "Commercial Use" or "Pngtree" on the picture and supported "Premium License" words) is a work created by the Pngtree design team, Pngtree contract designer, and uploaded to the Pngtree platform. If they follow the Pngtree clause, Pngtree users can use the original material for commercial purposes but do not allow users to sublicense the original work. At the same time, Pngtree provides free users with 2 downloads per day. If you download the original material, you can use it for commercial purposes, but you need to attribute it to Pngtree and cannot print use. Click this you will know How to attribute? If there is a portrait of a real person in the original work, the portrait will only be displayed as a template and the user should replace the portrait they are using. If the user can reach the portrait person and obtain permission for the portrait, the user can use the picture without replacing the portrait.
No one can use Pngtree to download resources without permission from Pngtree; can't copy or imitate websites or non-Pngtree servers to create images, Pngtree logo, source code, and all page layout design, copyright is not authorized, can not be used for anything other than Pngtree website. Pngtree said that all users have entered the Pngtree homepage and the page has carefully read the terms of this agreement and fully agree, please understand!
How to use Pngtree content?
Free user can browse the image detailed page to click "How to attribute" to understand how to credit website and the rights.
Users just need to purchase the website plan to gain the user rights of images during the validity period. The images could be used permanently without restrictions on time, area, etc if users download the Premium or Team Premium License (The file named "Premium royalty free Agreement").
What's the Pngtree's License?
Please read these TOS again when purchasing any content licenses. Pngtree reserves the right to modify TOS at any time in its sole discretion. Pngtree will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes before such changes become effective. Such notices may be emailed to the email address registered in your Pngtree account, posted on this page or on your login page, and/or otherwise sent. Modifications to these TOS will only apply to future purchases. By issuing a license for such modified content, you agree to be bound by the modified TOS.
This is a single-seat license that authorizes only one natural person to license, download, and use the content. Unless you upgrade to a "Team Premium plan" account, no other person (including employees, colleagues) may use your account or use content authorized through your account. If you want to purchase authorized content for your principal, you will need to re-subscribe to a new account for your principal's eligibility.
If you purchase a "Team Premium plan," the number of people who have permission to license, download, and use content is limited to the number allowed by the team's subscription. The number of accesses and usage rights granted by Pngtree's back-end management page and other additional rights is limited to six.
If you need access to more than one natural person, please contact Customer Service at info@Pngtree.com. For the sake of clarity, if the user is in an employment relationship, the employer will be considered the licensee of the license.
“Content” means all content available on the Pngtree website, including backgrounds, templates, artistic fonts, illustrations, etc.)
Pngtree hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, permanent right to use, modify (except as expressly prohibited herein) and to reproduce the contents of the image worldwide, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to this document. Public Schools, public hospitals and nonprofit organization no need to get any license authorization in the non-commercial situation.
Image content license
The content of the picture is for personal use and commercial use, but the commercial use must indicate the source or attribution and forbidden to print in physical form to sell.
1. Digital reproductions, including on websites, online advertising, social networks, mobile device advertisements, mobile applications, software, e-cards, in electronic publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.) Email marketing and in online media (including video sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.);
2. Printed in physical form as part of the art packaging and labels, letterhead, and business cards, point-of-sale advertising, CD and DVD covers, T-shirts and mugs, or for advertising and physical media, including Magazines, newspapers, and books, provided that each picture is copied no more than 50 times;
The Team Premium plan grants you and your employees the right to use images (these rights are supplemented by the 1-2 of the above Premium and are specific to the image licenses applicable to the program):
1. Use of content for physical prints (collectively referred to as "goods"), including but not limited to textiles, art, magnets, murals, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for sale or distribution purposes, not exceeding 500,000. 2. The premise is that in addition to the pictures, such goods also contain objective creative elements or practical elements.
3. Used in murals (without other creative or practical elements) to decorate your or your client's business premises and not for sale.
If the license range for the Premium plan or the license for Team Premium does not give you the rights you need, please contact Customer Service. (email: info@Pngtree.com)
Restrictions on the use of image content
1. Use image content other than the image content explicitly provided by the license you purchased in connection with such image content.
2. When depicting any character ("model") portrayed in the content of the picture, the way it is portrayed makes the normal person feel offended, including but not limited to portraying the model as a) with obscene works, "adult video", adult entertainment venues , accompanying services, dating services or similar content; b) related to advertising or promotional activities of tobacco products; c) participation in political activities (such as any political parties, candidates, elected officials, advertising, or support activities), or involving Any political policy or opinion; d) suffering from or being treated for physical or mental illness; or e) participating in unethical or illegal activities.
3. Use any image content in obscene works, defamatory content or false content, or in ways that would be considered defamatory, obscene, or illegal.
4. Resale, redistribution, access, sharing or transfer of any image content or rights, except as expressly provided herein. For example, but not limited to, the content is prohibited from being displayed as a "library" of the content (or a component thereof), such that the third party can search for and select from the content.
5. Use image content in a manner that infringes the trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party or results in fraudulent advertising or unfair competition claims.
6. Use any image content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo or other marks of origin, or as part of the above use.
7. Falsely or reasonably implied that the content of the image is created or claimed to be the copyright of the work by someone other than you or the copyright holder of the image content.
How to get Premium or Team Premium authorization?
Users only need to purchase an advanced plan (Which named Premium or Team Premium) to obtain commercial use of images during the validity period. If the user downloads the Premium License or Team Premium License on the image details page or download page or My profile-my downloads, the file can be download for the prove you get the official authorization.
5. Tort Claim / DMCA Notice
If you believe that any images or other materials provided by Pngtree infringe any copyright you own or control, you may notify Pngtree in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice. https://Pngtree.com/dmca_notification
The User acknowledges and agrees that the User assumes the risk of using the Website and its services at his own risk and that the User is solely responsible for the misuse or use of the Terms.
The User will be liable for any damages incurred by Pngtree to the User's use of the Site and Services in violation of these Terms and shall accept any liability that Pngtree may be liable for in violation of these Terms.
As an example and not a limitation, Pngtree is not responsible for any damage caused by:
• Not disruption of Pngtree's responsibility, viruses, technical issues, interference, omissions, unavailability, power outages, telecommunication networks or user equipment failures.
• Websites and services are delayed or unavailable due to defects or traffic overload in the Internet, communication network or power grid.
· Third party action.
· Any other event besides Pngtree direct control.
In addition to Pngtree's intentional misconduct, as well as the nature of the user involved or the nature of the problem, the applicable law stipulates that liability cannot be limited by agreement, the risk of using the website and services by the user and Pngtree is not due to the use of this website and services. Responsible for any damage caused by the user.
7. Conditions of the subscription
The terms in this section ("Order Terms") apply to any order placed on the Site. Upon completion of any purchase of the order, the user shall be deemed to have read and accepted the terms of the order, without exception.
If the user is interested in purchasing any subscriptions, they must follow the instructions on the website from time to time.
A subscription to Pngtree-selected content is available on the website, including information, prices, and conditions (including but not limited to daily restrictions on Pngtree content downloads). Pngtree may modify the subscriptions provided at any time to provide new services (these subscription terms will apply unless otherwise stated) or discontinue any services. Subscriptions are personal subscriptions and may not be transferred to third parties. Except for users, no third party may be permitted to use Pngtree content (including as a third party, a subsidiary or entity belonging to the same group company for these purposes).
Pngtree reserves the right to modify the price of any subscription at any time. In order to optimize your user experience, the website price display and amount payment may be matched according to the country you are in. Pngtree shall apply the price specified on the website when the user submits the order.
Users should pay in advance by Paypal or credit card and other convenient payment methods provided by Pngtree, as described on the website. To purchase and pay for a subscription, users should follow the instructions on the website. Processing payment information and data via Paypal or credit cards and other convenient payment methods provided by Pngtree are done on a third-party website. When ordering any order, the user authorizes Pngtree to charge the appropriate price via the selected payment method. The subscription can only be activated after Pngtree has received payment or payment from the relevant financing entity. After that, the order is valid for the period of purchase by the user.
Since Pngtree content is digital content, the right to cancel is not applicable but does not affect the warranties set forth in the applicable consumer regulations.
Once your premium membership is activated and you download less than 3 images, you will have 15 days to order a refund. You can request a refund at info@Pngtree.com and we will issue a refund within 3 business days after you submit your cancellation request (in case of a holiday, it will be postponed). How the refund is processed depends on your original payment method: if you pay by credit or debit card, the refund will be sent to the issuing bank and processed by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for questions about when to post the credit line and the amount of the payment spent to your account.
Bank transfer and local payment methods do not support refunds. If you meet the refund policy, you can contact Pngtree customer service to provide a Paypal account for the refund.
Special instructions for Permanent Premium subscription:
If you purchased the Pngtree Permanent Premium plan and cannot continue to enjoy the service due to Pngtree's own reasons(such as website shut down permanently or technical error permanently). Once your Permanent Premium Membership has been activated and downloads number less than 30, and you will have a 60 days period to apply a refund of your payment.
Refund policy not suit for who violated Pngtree's terms of service.
You agree that any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with the breach of this Agreement or Agreement shall be settled through negotiation. If the settlement fails, the adjustments of the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China shall be applied and shall be under the jurisdiction of the People's Court of Shanghai Pudong New Area.
If you have a problem or need support, please contact us quickly: info@Pngtree.com
If you think PNGTREE is best! Press Ctrl + D and mark it!
We're always happy to hear from you, We are looking forward to hear your suggestions and feedback.
Directly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the kind of error you found:
Please indicate what problem has been found in the image (Required) *